Alarms systems designed to protect you and your family in Hinchley Wood
Installing a burglar alarm system will give you valuable peace of mind that your family, premises and home contents are protected around the clock. However, there are many choices and it can sometimes be a struggle to decide which system is right for your needs. We only supply and fit security systems from leading manufacturers and with an extensive range of up-to-date equipment and expert knowledge, our team can help you pick a cost-effective alarm installation that needs your needs.
There are two main types of burglar alarms: audible alarms and monitored alarms.
Audible alarms: These are also known as non-monitored or bells-only alarms. When the system is activated by an intruder, it will trigger bells or sirens, that are mounted on the inside and on the external walls of your building. This will alert you, neighbours and passers-by to the alarm.
- A visible deterrent to opportunist burglars
- Will wake you up if you’re at home and someone tries to break in
- Makes neighbours and passers-by aware of break-in
- The noise will scare off intruders
Monitored alarm: Alarm monitoring is a communication between your home and the central station of your security provider. Your control panel will register the break-in and send a signal to the central monitoring station, where the authorities will be notified.
- Provides great peace of mind if you are not there when the alarm is triggered
- With a monitored alarm, help will be on its way in minutes
- Many insurance companies offer substantial savings to homeowners with monitored systems
For more advice about keeping your home secure, see our blog.